Spiti Valley Adventures Trip – (Ex-Manali)
Best Timing (June 1st Week – October 1st Week) – [Once Kunzum Pass, Chandratal & Manali Route Open]
- About the Expedition
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Aspirants have to arrive in Manali, we will arrange night stay in Manali.
(Note: Guests Have to Reach Manali Hotel on Their Own. Today we will Provide only Hotel Stay in Manali, No Vehicle Services)
Drive from Manali to Kaza
Today we make our way to Kaza, which is the Sub. Div. of Dist. Lahaul and Spiti. We will cross Atul tunnel, Kunzum Pass, Losar village on our way, the drive is an adventurous and scenic one, we will reach Kaza after a drive of 9-12 hours depending on the road and traffic conditions.
Overnight stay at our hotel at Kaza.
On this day we will be travelling to the infamous Kee Monastery and will spend time with the monks. We will travel further up the valley to the beautiful Kibber village and will also visit Asia's Highest bridge, Chicham Bridge.
We will also visit the famous Lord Buddha statue in Langza Village and will travel further up on this route towards Komic and Hikkim village which are famous for being the worlds highest motorable Village and World's Highest Post office respectively.
Overnight stay at Kaza.
Drive from Kaza to Tabo
After the comfortable night's rest in Kaza. On the fourth day we will be travelling from Kaza to the beautiful Buddhist heritage destination Tabo which will also be our destination for the day.
In transit, we will be visiting Dhankar Monastery which is situated at an elevation of 12,774ft above the sea level. Built on spectacular cliffs overlooking the confluence of Spiti and Pin rivers. Dhankar Monastery provides the most scenic views of the valley. We will also be visiting the Pin Valley.
Overnight stay at our beautiful homestay at Tabo.
Drive from Tabo to Chandrataal
Next day early morning we leave from Tabo to Chandratal Lake (Moon Lake).
The drive is about 7-8 hours from Tabo. We enjoy the sunset at the lake and then rest at our campsite at Chandratal.
Overnight stay at our camps in Chandrataal.
Drive from Chandartaal to Manali
Next early morning we leave from Chandratal to Manali Via Kunzum Pass and Atal Tunnel, we have come to the end of journey.
- Accommodation as per the Itinerary In Starting Room Category.
- Transfers from Manali - Spiti - Manali By 01 Non-AC SUV (Ertiga/Innova/Similar) OR 01 Non-AC Tempo Traveler - Vehicle Provided as per the Availability Only and As per the Package Choose (From Day 02 To Day 06).
- 05 Night stay in the Mentioned Homestays / Guest Houses / Hotels / Camps / Similar.
- Meals - 05 Breakfast + 05 Dinner - In the Accommodation Places only.
- Basic First Aid Box in the Vehicle.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary Only (Vehicle will be on Non-Disposal basis).
- All toll taxes, Fuel Charges, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Any additional Transfers not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Lunch, Water bottles & Snacks are not included.
- Tea's with Breakfast only Included. Further Guests have to pay for other Particular Orders.
- Any Vehicle Services On Day 01 (Arrival Day in Manali).
- Any Meals and Accommodation which is not mentioned in Package inclusions.
- Adventure Activities : River Rafting , Paragliding , Skiing, Biking, Etc.
- Other Activities : Bonfire, Astro Photography, Traditional Folk Dance, Etc.
- Entry Tickets for Monuments, Monasteries Etc.
- All kinds of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees Etc.
- Any other Sightseeing Places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary, Supplement cost will be charged for the same. No Sightseeing will Cover on Last Day, Only drop will be Provided.
- Rohtang Pass Visit & Permit.
- Guide Services, Travel Insurance, Room Heaters, Snacks, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.
- In Hilly Areas AC and Blower Will not operate and Run. Supplement Cost will be applicable for AC and Blower.
- Hotels/Stays Standard Check-In & Check-Out Time as per the Hotels/Stays Policies.
- Any expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances have to be borne by the guest directly like - Flight delay, Flight cancellation, Bad weather, Landslide, Road blocks, Any issues due to Covid-19, Any Natural Calamity and Medical Issues etc.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfews, accidents etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.