Best Timing (June 1st Week – October 1st Week) – [Once Kunzum Pass, Chandratal & Manali Route Open]
- About the Expedition
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Drive from Shimla to Sangla
The trip begins from Shimla, you have to make your own arrangements to Shimla, and we pick you up from Shimla.
The drive from Shimla to Sangla is a day long one, we would be covering a distance of 233 kms, we will start early in the morning.
Overnight stay at our stay in Sangla/Rakcham.
Drive from Sangla to Kalpa
On the second day of our Spiti Valley winter tour we will be travelling from Sangla to the beautiful and mesmerizing Kalpa, which will also be our destination for the day.
In the transit we will also be visiting to Chitkul Village, which is considered as one of the most beautiful places in Kinnaur. Close to Indo-China border the beautiful Chitkul village is the last inhabited village before the border.
Drive from Sangla to Chitkul is one of the most scenic drives of our Spiti Valley Winter tour.
Overnight stay at our hotel in Kalpa.
Drive from Kalpa to Tabo
After the comfortable night's rest in Kalpa. On the third day we will be travelling from Kalpa to the beautiful Buddhist heritage destination Tabo which will also be our destination for the day.
In transit, we will stop and visit many places like Khab Sangam, which is the confluence of Spiti river and Sutlej river. We will also have a stop at the beautiful Nako village for lunch before entering the magical Spiti valley. We would also visit Gui that homes the 500 year old mummy.
Overnight stay at our beautiful homestay at Tabo.
Drive from Tabo to Kaza
After comfortable night's rest. We hit the road again and will be travelling from Tabo to the main administrative town of Spiti Valley, Kaza on this day.In transit, we will be visiting Dhankar Monastery which is situated at an elevation of 12,774ft above the sea level. Built on spectacular cliffs overlooking the confluence of Spiti and Pin rivers. Dhankar Monastery provides the most scenic views of the valley.
We will also be visiting the Pin Valley.
Overnight stay at our homestay at Kaza.
On this day we will be travelling to the infamous Kee Monastery and will spend time with the monks. We will travel further up the valley to the beautiful Kibber village and will also visit Asia's Highest bridge, Chicham Bridge.
We will also visit the famous Lord Buddha statue in Langza Village and will travel further up on this route towards Komic and Hikkim village which are famous for being the worlds highest motorable Village and World's Highest Post office respectively.
Overnight stay at Kaza.
Drive from Kaza to Chandartaal
Next day early morning we leave from Kaza towards to Chandratal Lake (Moon Lake).
The drive is about 6-8 hours from Kaza. We enjoy the sunset at the lake and then rest at our campsite at Chandratal.
Overnight stay at our camps in Chandrataal.
Drive from Chandartaal to Manali
Next early morning we leave from Chandratal to Manali Via Kunzum Pass and Atal Tunnel, we have come to the end of journey.
- Accommodation as per the Itinerary In Starting Room Category.
- Transfers from Shimla - Spiti - Manali By 01 Non-AC Sedan (Dzire/Similar) OR 01 Non-AC SUV (Ertiga/Innova/Similar) OR 01 Non-AC Tempo Traveler - Vehicle Provided as per the Availability Only and As Per the Package Choose.
- 06 Night stay in the Mentioned Homestays / Guest Houses / Hotels / Camps / Similar.
- Meals - 06 Breakfast + 06 Dinner - In the Accommodation Places only.
- Basic First Aid Box in the Vehicle.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary Only (Vehicle will be on Non-Disposal basis).
- All toll taxes, Fuel Charges, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Any additional Transfers not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Lunch, Water bottles & Snacks are not included.
- Tea's with Breakfast only Included. Further Guests have to pay for other Particular Orders.
- Any Meals and Accommodation which is not mentioned in Package inclusions.
- Adventure Activities : River Rafting , Paragliding , Skiing, Biking, Etc.
- Other Activities : Bonfire, Astrophotography, Traditional Folk Dance, Etc.
- Entry Tickets for Monuments, Monasteries Etc.
- Supplement Cost will be Chargeable for Pickup and Drop Either Shimla Railway Station OR Shimla Airport.
- All kinds of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees Etc.
- Any other Sightseeing Places which is not mentioned in the Itinerary, Supplement cost will be charged for the same. No Sightseeing will Cover on Last Day, Only drop will be Provided.
- Rohtang Pass Visit & Permit.
- Guide Services, Travel Insurance, Room Heaters, Snacks, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.
- In Hilly Areas AC and Blower Will not operate and Run. Supplement Cost will be applicable for AC and Blower.
- Hotels/Stays Standard Check-In & Check-Out Time as per the Hotels/Stays Policies.
- Any expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances have to be borne by the guest directly like - Flight delay, Flight cancellation, Bad weather, Landslide, Road blocks, Any issues due to Covid-19, Any Natural Calamity and Medical Issues etc.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfews, accidents etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.