- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Aspirants have to arrive in Manali, we will arrange night stay in Manali.
Drive from Manali to Kaza
Today we make our way to Kaza, which is the Sub. Div. of Dist. Lahaul and Spiti. We will cross Atul tunnel, Kunzum Pass, Lossar village on our way, the drive is an adventurous and scenic one, we will reach Kaza after a drive of 9-12 hours depending on the road and traffic conditions.
Overnight stay at our hotel at Kaza.
On this day we will be travelling to the infamous Kee Monastery and will spend time with the monks. We will travel further up the valley to the beautiful Kibber village and will also visit Asia's Highest bridge, Chicham Bridge.
We will also visit the famous Lord Buddha statue in Langza Village and will travel further up on this route towards Komic and Hikkim village which are famous for being the worlds highest motorable Village and World's Highest Post office respectively.
Overnight stay at Kaza.
Drive from Kaza to Tabo
After the comfortable night's rest in Kaza. On the fourth day we will be travelling from Kaza to the beautiful Buddhist heritage destination Tabo which will also be our destination for the day.
In transit, we will be visiting Dhankar Monastery which is situated at an elevation of 12,774ft above the sea level. Built on spectacular cliffs overlooking the confluence of Spiti and Pin rivers. Dhankar Monastery provides the most scenic views of the valley. We will also be visiting the Pin Valley and Gui Village that homes 500 years old mummy.
Overnight stay at our beautiful homestay at Tabo
Drive from Tabo to Chandrataal
Next day early morning we leave from Tabo to Chandratal Lake (Moon Lake).
The drive is about 7-8 hours from Tabo. We enjoy the sunset at the lake and then rest at our campsite at Chandratal.
Overnight stay at our camps in Chandrataal.
Drive from Chandartaal to Manali
Next early morning we leave from Chandratal to Manali Via Kunzum Pass and Atal Tunnel, we have
come to the end of journey.
- Pick up from Manali and drop at Manali
- All accommodation
- Meals: breakfast and dinner in all our homestays and Hotels.
- Area Permit.
- All transportation and tourist service charge.
- Electric Heaters at Stays (Spiti Only)
- All bar bills, beverages such as Coke, Fanta, Sprite and mineral water, meals outside of accommodation wherever applicable (We do not encourage bottled drinks as it generates plastic)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Equipment’s and rescue operation in case of emergency
- Any expenses which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political trouble, and strikes etc.
- Laundry, phone calls, internet, and Wi-Fi services.
- Tips for guide, porters, and medical expenses.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing